Definitions- In these conditions the following words shall have the folloeing meanings:
- "You" means the person(s), firm or company that buys the Goods from Us and "you" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "Us" and "We" both mean 9 Ether Hair and Beauty and "our" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "Goods" means any goods We agree to supply to You under the terms and of the contract, this includes any instalment of goods or part(s) of them.
- "Contract" means any contract between You and Us, for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these conditions.
- "Website" means the website with thw URL: www.9Etherhairandbeauty.co.uk.
- "Day" means a UK working day and does not include Saturday or Sunday and "days" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- Any reference to any statute or stautory provision refers to its most recent version.
- Reference to the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Headings are only used for convenience.
Appyling These Conditions
- The contract will be on these conditions only, unless there is a written variation agreed between You and Us.
- You order is an offer to buy the Goods from Us under these conditions.
- Confirmation of your order is our acceptance of that offer. We do not to accept your offer.
- Any description of the Goods on our website is for guidance only. No pictures, descriptions, specifications or advertising will form part of the Contract.
- If any Goods are not available, we will suggest substitutes and commuincate via e-mail.
- We will deliver the Goods to the address You provide on the order form.
- Any delivery date We give is an estimate.
- Unless these conditions state otherwise, We are not liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery.
- If We can't deliver the Goods because You won't accept delivery, You haven't provided the correct address, or no-one is available to accept delivery, then: all risks in the Goods will pass to You; the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered; and We may store the Goods until We can re-deliver them, and You will be liable for any costs arising from this.
- We shall not be liable for any proven non-delivery unless You report it within 7 days of the date when the goods should have arrived.
- Our liability for non-delivery is limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time, or refunding the price You paid for the goods at the time they were purchased.
- All prices are in British Pounds Sterling.
- All prices are correct at the time of "publishing".
- The price for the Goods is the price shown at the Shopping Basket on Our Website and in the e-mail your receive when We confirm Your order. This price will include VAT [if appropriate] and the cost of delivery.
- Payment is due by any of the methods described on Our Website at the date You place your order.
- Goods will not be shipped until payment is cleared by Our payment providers.
- Nothing in these term affects your statutory rights.
- We will not be liable for any defects of the Goods unless: You tell Us of the defect within 7 days of the time You discover, or ought to have discoveres the defect; and We are given a reasonable opportunity of examining the Goods and if requested You return the Goods to Us at Your expense for examination (if We agree that the Goods are defective. We will refund this expense).
- We shall not be liable for any defect if: You use the Goods after telling Us about the defect; or the defect arises through misuse, or inappopriate storage, of the Goods; or You alter or repair the Goods without written consent.
- Subject to the conditions above, if any of the Goods are defective, We shall either repair or replace them (or defective part). We will refund the cost of returning the Goods to Us.
- If We comply with the previous condition. We shall have no further liability for any defects.
Right To Cancel
- If You wish to cancel the Contract, You must notify Us in writing within 5 days of receipt of the Goods.
- You must return the goods to Us at your expense. Shipping/delivery costs will not be refunded.
- The Goods must be returned unopened, with original packaging intact (labels/tags).
- If We are prevented from, or delayed in, carrying on our business due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, We may defer delivery or cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods sent to You (without liability to You). Such circumstances include, acts of God, government actions, war, national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes, other labour disputes, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of materials.
- If the circumstances in question continues for continuous period of more than 10 days, You can give Us written notice to end the Contract.
Information You Provide
- You authorise Us to use, store or process any information that You provide, including your name and adrdress, as far as is reasonably necessary for Us to provide Our services.
- The materials published on our Website are solely foe our personal and non-commercial use
- Our Website is controlled and operated by Us from offices. We do not control or endorse any content supplied by third parties.
- Any content from third parties is published in good faith. We are not responsible for its accuracy or for its use.
- You accept all responsiblity for Your use of Our Website and any information it contains.
- Each of Our rights or remedies under the Contract is without prejudice to any of Our other rights and remedies whether under Contract or not.
- If any provision of the Contract is found to be wholly or partly illegal, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable, then it shall be deemed severable. The remainder of that provision and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Any failure or delay by Us in enforcing any part of the Contract will not be taken as a waiver of any of our rights.
- If We ignore any breach of any part of the Contract by You, this does not mean that We will allow any further breach and it will not affect the other terms of the Contract.
- The Contract is governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall create any rights for third parties under the Contracts [Rights of Third Parties] Act 1999.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Us for a customer's lack of suitability use any of the Goods as detailed in the specification.
- Except as expressly and unambiguously stated otherwise, We do not endorse, operate, control, or assume responsibilty for any product, brand, method, treatment, information or services on the web site in any way.